27 March 2015

March Makeup Haul

Hi everyone! I thought I'd do a haul/first impressions post about some of the products I bought this month. Some of it was bought online and some from shops when I went to Leeds as I was able to get some products over there that are harder to buy where I live in Darlington but I'll post where I got each item further down.





First off I'll start with the new foundation I bought. I'd heard a lot about Chanel's Vitalumiere Aqua but I was unsure on it as they have a lot of similar foundations such as Vitalumiere but I did a bit of research and thought that while I was in Leeds I would get colour matched and see what I thought about it. I got colour matched at the counter in Harvey Nichols and liked how it applied so I bought it for £33 I think it was in the shade 20 Beige. I didn't actually like it at first when I first applied it with my Real Techniques Miracle Complexion sponge as I felt it took so much to get any coverage but this was probably the sponge absorbing it all because when I used  my Zoeva buffing brush I fell in love its so glowy but not full on dewy and gives really nice light to medium coverage!

I also bought the SmashBox Primer Water while I was in Leeds as there are no counters close to me and I'm not actually too impressed too far, for someone with dry skin like me as a primer its far to light I need something much more hydrating than a bit of mist, it's okay for a setting spray it gives you a tiny bit more radiance but that's all I like it for right now, maybe it will grow on me!

The Too Faced Chocolate Bar Palette I got from the Debenhams website, it had only just been posted online so obviously it's only being released now in the UK but as soon as I saw it I had to get it and I love it so much! The colours are so nice, a really good mix for lots of different looks and the pigmentation is really good. It does actually smell like chocolate too like everyone says which is a bonus and I would definitely recommend it.

Now for the MAC products I bought the mineralize concealer in the shade NC20 so far I'm not loving this it just isn't really working for me but I haven't used it a lot so I might figure out how to make it look better on my skin. I also got the mineralize skin finish in the shade Soft & Gentle after hearing so much about it and it is so nice! I prefer it for a more full face look, it is a bit full on when you want a more natural look. The lipsticks are in the shade Blankety which is an amplifed creme and the other is Flamingo which is a lustre finish and I love them both!

Hope you enjoyed reading about the products I bought this month!xxx
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Great post iv been eying up the chocolate bar palette for a wile :) xxx

    princesscaela89.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so nice you should get it! I need to wait patiently for the semi-sweet chocolate bar palette to be available in the UK now haha :( xxx

      Delete

© Lauren Ashleigh | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig