18 March 2015

Triangl Bikinis: Are They Worth It?

Triangl bikinis have become so popular recently, they're all over Instagram and although they are lovely they're also expensive so I thought I'd do a post on whether I think they are worth it or not.

I've got two Triangl bikinis, I bought one last year for when I went away to Mexico which you can see underneath.


This one is called Milly and its in the shade candy pink, I'll link below to the ones that I own. It is priced on the website at 89 USD which is about £60 in Great British Pounds, it was actually a present for finishing my first year at uni otherwise I don't think I would have thought to have bought one myself as I thought they were expensive HOWEVER I went on holiday and fell in love with it so in January this year I bought another for my holiday in June. To me it was definitely worth the money, they're so flattering and the quality is amazing. The only issue I had with it was that with all the sunbathing and swimming in the chlorine pool the colour faded a tiny bit and it was less of a bright pink when I came home, not noticeable at all unless you 100% knew what the colour of it was originally! 

You can't treat it as a normal bikini, it can't be folded, it can't be laid flat and it can't be machine washed due to the material but that isn't an issue for me. The one above came in a big box with Triangl written on it and the newest one I bought (Chloe in the shade California coral) which you can see underneath didn't come with a box but with a little drawstring pink bag to match the colour in the same material as the bikini.


Unfortunately I don't have a picture of this on but I have tried it and I love it and can't wait to take it away! This one was a bit cheaper than my other one at 79 USD which is about £52 however you need to bare in mind that if you live in the UK you need to pay shipping, on the website shipping is stated as a flat rate of 20 USD which is around £13. They are a luxury purchase but so worth it and I'd recommend to anyone if you're wanting to treat yourself! 

http://international.triangl.com/collections/swimwear/products/milly-candy-pink
http://international.triangl.com/collections/swimwear/products/chloe-california-coral
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Lauren Ashleigh | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig