27 July 2015

July Favourites

Hi everyone! I've actually never done a favourites post before so I thought I'd do a post about all the things I've been loving this month.


1. OGX Weightless Hydration Coconut Water Oil. I was absolutely obsessed with this on holiday when my hair was insanely dry from the sun, I got the shampoo and conditioner as well but this one is my favourite from the set, and it smells amazing!! You can spray it onto damp hair before you blow dry it or just all over dry hair. It's so light, really doesn't feel oily at all and it's so easy to use which is why I love it!

2. Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua foundation. I've had this for a while but as it's summer (even though in the North East it has basically rained the whole of July) I want something light and dewy that still gives nice coverage and this is perfect for it! Also if the sun EVENTUALLY decides to appear where I live then it also has SPF15 which is a bonus for daily wear in the summer.

3. Benefit Roller Lash mascara. I wasn't too sure whether I'd love this at first as I was so used to intense eyelashes that my favourite mascara, Too Faced Better Than Sex, gave me and this is basically the opposite. However, again for the summer I think that the fluttery eyelashes this mascara gives you are ideal and I find it really easy to use because of the very slim wand. Only thing is I would still use an eyelash curler with it even though the product claims you no longer have to but I do have the straightest eyelashes ever so this might just be me!

4. Glow by Topshop highlighter in Gleam. I've only just got this and I am obsessed!! It's the nicest mousse formula ever and it gives such a pretty bronzed highlight. I love how it's loose so you can easily apply it with your finger although a little really does go a long way so you have to be careful. Also at £9 it's such a bargain and it's so easy to find.

5. Clinique Cheek Pop blusher in Peach Pop. This for me is the nicest peachy/coral blush for the summer and the formula is amazing! It's great because I feel like when you apply it there is not a lot of excess product so you can't accidentally go overboard and look like a clown. It's so creamy and I really want to get the other colours.

6. Benefit Hoola bronzer. This is the travel sized Hoola that I got when I bought their Do The Hoola bronzing kit which I did a blog post about and I'm totally converted and desperate for the full sized one! I had never actually used bronzer regularly before as I found that all the ones I tried made me look orange but you get such a natural look from this that I can use it for daily wear to add some colour. 

7. Body Shop Vitamin E Intense Moisture Cream. I think I have definitely found my go to moisturiser here, my skin is so dry especially my nose and after I've exfoliated I put this on and it instantly sinks into the skin, you aren't left feeling greasy at all it just leaves your skin feeling so much softer. You hardly have to use any product which is also great as it means it will last ages and it also smells amazing.

8. Collection 2000 Cream Puff Lip Cream in Fairy Cake. I wanted some cheaper lip products to try out this summer and for £2.99 you really can't go wrong although I wasn't expecting to be blown away by something so affordable but I actually really like this. I have the shade Cotton Candy as well but Fairy Cake is my favourite as the colour is a really nice bright coral pink without being too in your face. They can be drying but as long as you put a lip balm underneath I don't think it's as issue and they do last quite a long time as well, plus they smell so much like vanilla and sugar, I'm obsessed!

Thanks for reading and let me known in the comments what you have been loving this month!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Lauren Ashleigh | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig