10 October 2015

Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz

Hi everyone! I got a new product recently as I have been growing more and more unhappy with my brow routine. I've been using Benefit's Gimme Brow since it came out which I loved and was great for me at the time however the issue is that it only comes in two colours, dark and light basically. I have naturally blonde hair however I died it a dark brown and that was my hair colour when I got that product however I've stopped dying it and I'm letting it grow progressively lighter and now I have light golden brown hair and I feel like my brows just look far too dark. Although I have naturally dark eyebrows anyway I just really didn't like the way it looked anymore so I had to go on the hunt for a new brow product.

I was drawn straight to Anastasia Beverly Hill's Brow Wiz because everyone raved about it, and I absolutely love that brand. The main thing though that made me want to get it was that it is said to be really easy and convenient. My skills in eyebrows and eye make up is really not the best, I'm so jealous of people who are amazing at doing their eyebrows and I can just never get the hang of it so anything that is described as easy has me sold! Plus I prefer the natural eyebrow look and I had heard that you could apply this to have more natural looking brows. I ordered mine from Cult Beauty by the way if anyone doesn't know where to find it in the UK!







I got mine in the shade medium brown which I believe was previously medium ash. I'm so glad I did because it is actually the perfect match, if you have dark eyebrows which aren't quite black and are very cool toned then this will be perfect for you as well! It really is a skinny brow pencil, it's retractable by the way so you get lots of product for your money. I love the fact that it is so skinny though because when you struggle at doing your brows like me it massively reduces the chances of making them look very messy.

I absolutely love how it applied, I do think it is very easy, although I need a little bit more practice just to get them exactly how I want. The spoolie on the other side is so convenient as well just to brush through and neaten up your brows during application. It gave me the natural look that I wanted without being too dark and crazy. I was a bit worried that it wouldn't live up to all the hype it got but I am so impressed and I think it will be one of my staple products in my make up bag! I think if you want more intense brows then the Dipbrow Pomade might be better for you, but for people who prefer the more natural look like me then this is perfect and also very easy!

The price of this from Cult Beauty was £15,50 and I definitely think it is worth it as you will get so much use out of it, plus it is amazing and makes getting nice brows so much easier. I had to set it with a brow gel that I already had but I want the ABH Clear Brow Gel now as the one I have has a slight tint to it and I love the colour of the Brow Wiz so much that I don't want to change that. Let me know in the comments if you have this product and what you think!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Lauren Ashleigh | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig