16 November 2015

Soap & Glory GLAM-O-FLAGE

Hi everyone! Apologies for the lack of posts the past week I have been completely swamped with uni work, if any of you are in your 3rd year at uni or have experienced it before then you will definitely know what I mean! In fact as we speak I am writing this post listening to Justin Bieber's new album (which is amazing by the way) to take a break from preparing for a presentation I have to do in my seminar tomorrow, I have got the presentation fear right now, public speaking is not my idea of fun. So what better way to make my self feel better than talk about Christmas gifts! I absolutely love Soap & Glory but I love them 10x more at Christmas, my Mum usually gets be the big gift box they release quite close to Christmas full of really cool stuff however I still haven't used the one from last year because you get so much in it so when I saw this really cool make up set I really wanted to try it, especially considering I had never tried any Soap & Glory make up before.






I bought this set from Boots and it retails at £20 which I think is such a good price considering how much you get inside the set and it's a really good way for you to try a bunch of products from a brand you have never tried before so you can find out what you like. The set includes:

- Glow All Out luminising face powder
- Supercat carbon black eyeliner pen
- Thick & Fast high definition collagen coat mascara
- Sexy Mother Pucker lip lacquer in Charm Offensive 
- Lid Stuff shadow shades in Cream Soda, Copper & Choccy

You also get two brushes in this set, one for your eye shadows and one for your highlighter. I actually really love this and I think it's such good value, if you haven't seen any of Soap & Glory's 2015 Christmas range then you definitely need to have a look because they have some really good stuff in! Let me know in the comments the best Christmas gifts you've seen out so far I'm always looking for more to add to my list!
SHARE:

35 comments

  1. I've been wanting to try that supercat out for ages as so many people have raved about it!
    Charlotte // charlottespicks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too I'm still unable to master winged eye liner!x

      Delete
  2. I love this set! What a perfect christmas gift! Great review lovely x
    a life of a charlotte

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Soap & Glory Christmas gifts they always do really good ones, thank you!x

      Delete
  3. That is such a great set definitely gonna get this! :)

    Lotte | www.lottebeautybox.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should it's such good value for money!x

      Delete
  4. I loveee the lip lacquer. It is amazing and lasts for ages

    Lauren x | www.laurenapowers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so excited to use it I love the colour of it!x

      Delete
  5. Thats a very cool set !!

    http://www.deckedupbeauties.com/2015/11/review-mac-strobe-cream/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know Soap & Glory always do the best ones!x

      Delete
  6. Oh my gosh what!! I love Soap and Glory and I had no idea they did this!!!!!!!!! I need to head over to Boots RIGHT NOW (nevermind it's 9pm, lol!).

    Kay
    http://shoesandglitter.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me neither I was having a browse in the shop one day and this was the last one on the shelf, so happy I got it!x

      Delete
  7. What a lovely set! This would make a great Christmas present! x

    http://luxuryblush.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love Soap & Glory products. I hope Sephora will bring the Christmas sets back this year. This is the only time of the year I can get it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It should be more widely available it's so popular here!x

      Delete
  9. Glow all out is so pretty; I'm really loving highlighters at the moment hehe. I've only tried their sexy mother pucker, would love to explore more soap and glory with sets like these!

    Macarons and Mischief

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've never used any of their make up at all so I'm so excited to get stuck into this set!x

      Delete
  10. This is a really cool kit (: I love Soap & Glory
    Nati xx
    www.simplyartdicted.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I need to get this set as I actually haven't tried nay of these products and it's a great value for money! x

    Mummy’s Beauty Corner

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me neither it's such a good way to try lots of products from a brand and find out what you like!x

      Delete
  12. yep this is going on the christmas wish list. haha

    love the blog! please take the time to check out mine and maybe even follow! no pressure though! :)
    have a great week!
    love, rach.
    So, hi.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's such a good Christmas present, thank you!x

      Delete
  13. This is such a fab set and I'm surprised I haven't spotted it in stores yet. Love how you get a little bit of everything and the eyeshadows are gorgeous x

    Beauty with charm

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it's such a good way to try lots of products!x

      Delete
  14. The Soap and Glory Christmas sets are the best! Such a good range of products to try in this one, I love the Glow all Out highlighter! I have my eye on quite a few of their sets this year!

    Danielle's Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I love them, I'm trying to stay away from the bath gift sets because I never end up using them because I get so many!x

      Delete
  15. I love this little set, perfect for a gift!

    becca | beccagiveslove

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know it's such a good present for Christmas!x

      Delete
  16. This looks like a fab set for a beginner or someone like me who haven't tried a great deal of S&G makeup yet. Will have a look next time I'm in Boots. :)

    Renata | Speaking Beauty UK

    ReplyDelete
  17. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  18. You've got some beautiful photographs in this post and on your blog in general :) it's lovely!
    - Ambar
    https://www.herlittleloves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. You've got some beautiful photographs in this post and on your blog in general :) it's lovely!
    - Ambar
    https://www.herlittleloves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. You['ve got some beautiful photographs in this post and on your blog in general :) it's lovely!

    - Ambar
    www.herlittleloves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© Lauren Ashleigh | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig