9 May 2016

Too Faced Sweet Peach Palette

Hi everyone! I can't believe it's been two weeks since my last post, I feel so guilty neglecting my blog so much, it's just been so hectic with all the assignments I've got. I will try and fit a post in here and there but until the 24th of May which is my last exam I might not be frequently posting on here. Actually can't wait till that day comes and I get my life back! I've got some quite exciting things coming up which I'm wanting to blog about so expect some more lifestyle posts when I've finished uni which I'm really excited for because they are by far my favourite to write. Anyway I'm so happy I can finally write a post on this product, I've wanted it for so long ever since I saw photos of it floating around on Instagram before it was officially announced and that is the Too Faced Sweet Peach palette. I am so obsessed with Too Faced palettes, the Chocolate Bar palette is my favourite that I own and when I saw this I actually needed it. It was such a nightmare to get hold of though, with it being limited edition there was so much hype over the release date for everyone who wanted it in case it sold out and Debenhams kept changing the online released, then some stores released it earlier than they were supposed to. When they finally said an official online release date it didn't come online at midnight that day and I was refreshing the page constantly until it finally went up around 1pm and I was able to get it. Such a faff on but it's definitely worth it!



The packaging is just standard Too Faced, so pretty and girly, I absolutely love it I think I prefer the appearance of this to the Chocolate Bar palettes. It is a scented palette and it's got a really nice sweet scent like peaches, I don't think it's as strong as the Chocolate Bar palettes but it's still really nice.


I'm actually so obsessed with how pretty it is, honestly my ideal shades they're so gorgeous! You get 18 shades, all the same size and they're a mixture of mattes, shimmers and glitters.

- White Peach (matte vanilla cream)
- Luscious (pearl peach champagne)
- Just Peachy (shimmering peachy pink)
- Bless Her Heart (golden moss)
- Tempting (bronzed black)
- Charmed, I'm Sure (matte medium cool brown)
- Nectar (pearly peachy cream)
- Cobbler (peachy pink bronze)
- Candied Peach (matte coral with shimmer)
- Bellini (gilded peach)
- Peach Pit (satin purple bronze)
- Delectable (matte smokey amethyst)
- Peaches 'n' Cream (matte milky peach)
- Georgia (matte peachy pink)
- Caramelized (dark gilded bronze)
- Puree (dark bronze)
- Summer Yum (matte gingerbread)
- Talk Derby To Me (shimmering black violet)




Top row: White Peach, Luscious, Just Peachy, Bless Her Heart, Tempting, Charmed I'm Sure


Middle row: Nectar, Cobbler, Candied Peach, Bellini, Peach Pit, Delectable


Bottom row: Peaches 'n' Cream, Georgia, Caramelized, Puree, Summer Yum, Talk Derby To Me

I actually am so obsessed with some of the shades in this palette, I definitely have my favourites and there is others I wouldn't use. I know a few people thought it was a bit daft that there isn't actually that many peach shades in the palette and I do agree, but I really love the majority of the shades anyway. The quality definitely didn't disappoint, they're so pigmented and creamy, some are definitely better than others though. My favourite by far is Bellini I think it's so gorgeous, I also love Caramelized, Nectar, Luscious and Cobbler, they are definitely my favourites. I probably won't end up using the darker shades, especially Talk Derby To Me and Tempting, but I think I would try out the purples as they aren't too full on. I'm so happy with how nice the matte shades are as well, normally I find mattes too dry and chalky but the ones in this palette are so good. 

The palette was definitely worth the chew on to get it, but there is one thing which really annoyed me and that is the fact that it's limited edition. I just can't get my head round the fact that it is the SS16 collection, like so many of their other palettes have been, yet this one can't be made permanent. To me it's just a different variation on the Chocolate Bar palettes and they are permanent so why isn't this one? It's not so much the fact that I won't be able to buy it again because it takes me so long to work through palettes, I just think the fact that there is so much demand for it and not everyone can get one. It mostly bugs me though because I was seeing palettes on Ebay and Depop for double the price, this retailed for £39 yet when they got released in stores before the online date they were on these sites for £70+ and people literally had gone and bought multiple palettes just to sell on for double the price. Really annoys me that people try and take advantage of those who weren't able to get one in stores, I think this is the main problem of limited edition items that are so popular, and I really hope people don't buy from these dodgy sellers who just want to make money off you and Too Faced decide to release it again! Anyway that's my rant over it just really bugs me! Let me know in the comments if you've tried this and what you think!
SHARE:

49 comments

  1. I love how cute and girly the packaging is and these are some nice shades featured here! Thanks for providing us with swatches, it is easier to see how each shade performes and how pigmented it is. And there are some really nice shades, I love Nectar, Bellini and Georgia! So nice!

    Yiota
    PinkDaisyLoves

    ReplyDelete
  2. I only own a small too faced palette but it is bar far my most used! I definitely need to pick up more and oh my, georgia is the prettiest shade!

    Musings & More

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They do the nicest palettes ever I'm so obsessed!x

      Delete
  3. I got this last week and I am so obsessed with it too! :) Such a stunning palette, my favourite this year by far!

    http://www.makeerinover.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so nice isn't it, reaching for it so much!x

      Delete
  4. I love the look of this palette, such a shame it's limited edition! I'm lusting over Bellini and Peach Pit!

    Katya | The Beauty Harbour

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Too Faced have come out and said they are going to try and make more now thankfully!x

      Delete
  5. I have wanted to try this palette so badly! It looks amazing.

    Anika | anikamay.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wish I had this solely on the fact that there is a shade called Georgia :P

    All the colours are so lovely though! Also, sending you positivity to get through the exam period. Not long now!

    Georgia | The Weekend Attic - Personal Style, Beauty and Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, a week tomorrow I'll be done I actually can't wait!x

      Delete
  7. This is so pretty! It's a little too warm toned for me to want it for myself though thank god, my bank balance couldn't cope!

    Danielle's Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm warm toned obsessed so it's perfect for me!x

      Delete
  8. I had no idea that this is a LE, I thought it's a permanent just like the Chocolate Bar palettes. Dang, I wasn't planning to get it but knowing that it's a LE makes me want it, A LOT.

    Shireen | Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I'm the same, when something is LE I want it so much more! Thankfully after I wrote this post Too Faced came out and said they were planning on making more!x

      Delete
  9. Those colours look lovely but I'm always so disappointed with the packaging!

    Cultivation of Jasmin

    ReplyDelete
  10. The colours are so pretty! I know I won't be able to get it anytime soon so it'll probably be sold out by the time I find it! :( It's fab though! x

    - Eternalleigh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. After I wrote this Too Faced said they were planning on making more because it was so popular, so you should be able to get one!x

      Delete
  11. What a gorgeous looking palette! Love those smokey pink shades :)

    hannatalks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know they're so nice, my favourite shades by far!x

      Delete
  12. I love the colors but I'm not a fan of peach scents so I probably won't go to the trouble of picking it up. I completely agree with you about online sellers! I couldn't imagine selling an item for more than double the price.

    www.beautyfromkatie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. The shades of this palette are to die for! Peachy scents + too faced eyeshadows, definitely have to pick one up soon! x Thanks for sharing <3

    Paper Hobbit | www.paperhobbit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're so nice I'm actually obsessed!x

      Delete
  14. It's a real pity that it's limited edition! I was hoping to swatch it before buying because there are some shades I'm unsure of & others I love! xx

    Beautylymin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. After I wrote this Too Faced came out and said they were planning on making more because it was so popular, so you could still get your hands on one!xx

      Delete
  15. It looks so beautiful, but I can't be bothered to see if it's in stock anywhere near me, I'm too lazy!! If it was a permanent palette, I'd probably be more excited! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Too Faced have said they're planning on making more now as it was so popular, so you might have a chance to get one!xx

      Delete
  16. Replies
    1. I know they're my favourite brand by far!x

      Delete
  17. Oh my gosh girl, I've had my eye on this palette so honestly this little review is just so helpful, and thank you so much for sharing these lovely swatches! I had no idea that this palette was limited edition though, whaaaaaaaaaat?!?!?! I need to get my hands on it ASAP!!! <3

    Kay
    http://shoesandglitter.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You might be able to still, Too Faced have said they are going to make more because it was so popular thankfully!x

      Delete
  18. I keep seeing this every ahh, I really want to buy it now!!
    Isabelle
    http://isabelleelli.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh wow, when I first saw this, I wasn't sure how wearable the shades would be, but having seen your swatches, I definitely think I'm going to have to have a closer look at this palette...then again, I'm a sucker for anything 'pretty' I can put in my make up drawer!

    francesca | francescasophia.co.uk xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know me too, anything that looks nice I instantly want it!xx

      Delete
  20. I'm kind of upset that it isn't as strongly scented as the chocolate ones like cmon Too Faced sort it out! This palette is so beautiful though!
    Charlotte // www.charlottespicks.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it's just because the Chocolate ones are sooo nice the scent of this isn't as impressive!x

      Delete
  21. I had no idea this was LE :( I really love the look of the shades and I'm such a fan of their eyeshadow formula so I'm not sure how much longer I can resist the hype around this! xx

    Jasmine Talks Beauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Too Faced have come out and said they're planning on making more because it was so popular, so there's still a chance to get one!xx

      Delete
  22. Ugh Too Faced just keep killing me with their cute packaging <3 I haven't heard much about this palette but the colours are dreamy! x
    britishmermaid.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  23. This eye shadow palette looks very pretty!

    www.themakeupaficionado.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. This palette contains some lovely shades, really want to get my hands on it! x

    http://emmaboughtwhat.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  25. I want to get my hands on this palette so bad! I hope it comes back in stock soon! Great review. The colors are gorgeous and the packaging is adorable!


    JennyLovesBeauty


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Too Faced have announced they plan to make more!x

      Delete

© Lauren Ashleigh | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig