Hi everyone! It's been far too long since I posted on my blog, it's actually been over a month now. I had just completely got stuck in a rut with my posts, and on top of that I was saving up so I wasn't going out and buying new products to try which was a big part of the problem and the motivation just wasn't there which was a shame because I love blogging so much. I'm back now though and I really want to get back into the swing of it again! I actually just got back from Rome yesterday which was one of my favourite trips I've ever been on, I had such an amazing time with my boyfriend and I'm feeling so sad to be home, while we were out there I got to visit Sephora which is one of the best places on Earth in my opinion. I hate that there isn't one in the UK at all, not even in London which makes getting to go even better! I went a little bit crazy in there to be honest, however the European Sephoras don't have anywhere near as big a range of products as the US Sephoras, so when I go to Florida in November I'm going to bring back so much stuff I'm so excited!
- Clinique Take The Day Off Makeup Remover. I actually think I bought the wrong product of this which is kind of annoying, it was the oil I was after but I stupidly got confused and picked this one up instead, it doesn't matter though because I have tried this and I still really like it. But I do still wish I'd bought the oil!
- Too Faced Sweethearts blush in Sparkling Bellini. I'd seen this get released along with their Sweet Peach palette as part of their Summer range but I'd never seen it in person, however as soon as I did I actually needed it, it's honestly one of the prettiest blushes I'd ever seen. It's so nice as well to see Too Faced counters as we hardly have any in the UK and when we do they are no where near as nice as the ones in Sephora.
- Lancome Juicy Shaker in Walk The Lime. This was another product I'd seen about before but I put off getting as I already have a Clarins lip oil and the two products do seem really similar, but while I had my holiday head on I thought I'd just treat myself and buy it, the shade I got is so pretty, it's like a reddy coral shade, I feel like it's more on the red side than coral but it's so subtle. I've tried this one already and I'm obsessed with it, I'd love to get more shades because the formula is so nice, it leaves you with the plumpest healthiest looking lips!
- Too Faced Born This Way concealer in Fair. I have been after this concealer as soon as I saw it had been released, I love the Born This Way foundation so when Too Faced had released a concealer version I needed to get it. I think I will be doing a post on this sometime soon so I don't really want to say too much about it now, plus I think I need to try it a lot more first.
- Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation in shade 4. I have had this foundation before and it is probably my favourite foundation that I've ever used and I was so upset when it ran out mostly because it's an insanely expensive repurchase. However again I was in holiday mode so I thought I'd treat myself to it, plus I needed a lighter shade anyway so it was good to try it in person so get the best match, I'm so happy I own it again now it's such an amazing product!
- Sephora Kiss Me Balm in Pink Bubblegum. This was one of those random purchases that you chuck in the basket because it looks cute and hope that you actually like it but I can honestly say I'm so obsessed! It's such a hydrating lip balm and it's so comfortable to apply, the scent is a bit more on the sweet side for me but it's not too over powering and it leaves a really subtle lip colour so it's a perfect everyday product.
- Sephora Face Masks (Lotus, Avocado & Pomegranate). I have tried the Sephora sheet masks before but only the lotus one, I love them so much it's so much easier than applying a face masks that it is a nightmare to get off, these are just so much more convenient. They have different variations of the sheet masks that cater to different things, lotus is for moisturising and soothing, avocado is for nourishing and repairing and pomegranate is for anti-fatigue and energizing. If you get a chance to go in Sephora I'd definitely recommend these I love them so much!
- Sephora Almond Foot Masks. We literally walked to 90% of the places we visited in Rome so my feet were actually hating me at the end of each day so when I saw these I was so interested by them, they had a lavender version as well but I really hate lavender so I bought an almond one, they are basically like socks that you put on and wear for 20 minutes, I tried one when I was in Rome and loved it so much I bought more to bring home. They feel so amazing when you're wearing them and when you take them off your feet are so much softer. I hate dry feet anyway I always have to have soft feet so these are so good, they are actually probably my favourite product I bought out there.
- Sephora Rose Lip Mask. You can tell I went crazy with the Sephora masks, I seriously do love them though I just wanted to get them all which I basically did, they had a shea version of this lip mask but rose version for moisturising and softening, I have never used a lip mask before so I really have no idea what to expect at all!
- Sephora Charcoal Nose Strip. I have the biggest issue with the skin on my nose, it gets so dry and flaky and without a doubt is the worst place on my face to get blackheads it's actually so irritating, so I thought I'd give this a try, I'm not sure if it is like a pore strip or not, but hopefully it works and I can stock up next time I get to go to Sephora.
Too Faced Sparkling Bellini, Lancome Walk The Lime
I definitely did go a little overboard but you honestly feel like a kid in a sweet shop when you go into Sephora, I love it so much! I am seriously so excited to visit a US Sephora soon because they have so many things I want to buy, so expect a much bigger Sephora haul around that time! I feel like it's just a dream place for anyone who loves any makeup or beauty products and I am so sad there isn't a UK one. It feels so nice to be writing a post again as well, I've missed blogging so much and I will be trying my best to really get back into it, hopefully this was just a little blip! Let me know in the comments if you've been to Sephora and what you thought of it!